Selling your house to a Houston real estate investor such as Get Your Fair Offer is the fastest and reliable way to earn money.
What Is a Houston Real Estate Investor?
A real estate investor is an individual or a company who buys and sell residential and commercial properties to earn money. Investors usually look for properties that are undervalued, distressed, or those that have potential for increased value.
Real estate investors have vast knowledge of the local real estate market too, which gives them the leverage and opportunity to take the best possible solution.
Aside from that, real estate investors also have a network of contacts and resources. Real estate agents, appraisers, and contractors are a few examples.
Such wide array of connection helps them find properties and evaluate their potential. They make money through a variety of strategies, including flipping properties, renting them out, or holding onto them for long-term appreciation.
Five Common Types of Real Estate Investor
Real estate investors can be classified into different types based on their investment strategy, investment goals, and the type of property they invest as well. Some common types of real estate investors include:
- Fix-and-flip investors. Flipping involves buying a property, making repairs or renovations, and selling it quickly for a profit.
- Individual investors. These folks invest in real estate on their own. They typically buying and managing one or a few properties. They may be looking for long-term appreciation, rental income, or both.
- Institutional investors. Sucha a type of investor is usually large organizations that invest in real estate on a commercial scale through pension funds, private equity firms, or real estate investment trusts (REITs).
These companies invest in a variety of property types as well and may include office buildings, shopping centers, or apartment complexes.
- Buy–and–hold investors. Such a type of investor purchase properties with the intention of holding onto them for the long term, either as rental properties or for eventual resale. They may focus on a particular type of property, such as single-family homes or multifamily buildings.
- Private lenders. A private lender is a type of real estate investor that lends money to other investors and often with high interest rate. These individuals offer short-term financing for fix-and-flip projects or longer-term financing for buy-and-hold investments.
The Benefits of Selling Your House to a Real Estate Investor
Selling your home to a Houston real estate investor comes with four benefits. And these are (a) quick cash, (b) as-is sale, (c) no commission fees, and (d) no contingencies.
- Quick cash. For homeowners who are financially struggling, quick cash is the primary reason they resort to selling their properties to a real estate investor. Whether it is an individual investor or a company, these businesses usually close a deal quickly.
Hence, if you need to sell your house quickly due to financial or personal reasons, selling to an investor is a great choice. Many real estate investors make cash offers as well, which means that you can receive the proceeds from the sale quickly and without the uncertainty of financing contingencies.
- As-Is sale. Aside from quick cash, a lot of real estate investors typically purchase properties as-is as well, which is also advantageous for homeowners who are monetarily struggling. Selling a property through a listing or real estate agent typically requires repairs and upgrades to successfully sell it.
You do not need to do that when selling it to investors, however. And that saves money. But keep in mind that selling it as-is may result in a lower sale price than if you were to make repairs and upgrades.
- No commission fees. Another great thing about selling properties to a real estate investor is that sellers need not shell out a large number of commission fees, which you will do if you work with a real estate agent. These professional salespersons typically charge a commission fee that ranges from five to six per cent of the final sale price of the property.
For example, if your house sells for $300,000, then you would have to pay the agent around $15,000 to $18,000 in commission fees. And that’s a lot.
Selling your residential property to a real estate investor, however, eliminates that. It is why investors are highly recommended for homeowners who are looking to sell their property due to financial issues and could not afford to pay commission fees.
- No contingencies. Most real estate investors typically do not require financing contingencies, inspection contingencies, or other contingencies that could delay or derail the sale.
Sell Your House to a Real Estate Investor
Selling a house is indeed a tough and demanding process. It is especially true for inexperienced homeowners. You will have to consider numerous aspects and allot a significant amount of your time—as well as money—to successfully sell your house.
But do you know that there is a fast, hassle-free, and reliable way to sell your property?
Houston real estate investors such as Get Your Fair Offer are companies who purchase houses and other types of properties as-is and cash! Get Your Fair Offer is one of Houston’s trustworthy real estate investors. We guarantee to give you the best and fair price offer only, which your property deserves.
Reach out to us now and get a REAL offer! Call us at 281-709-2999.